Locations / Date
Aircraft De-icing/Anti-icing Auditor Training
De-icing / Anti-icing audits are essential for a safe De-icing/Anti-icing operation. This course gives the auditor a solid background to perform a proper audit.
NOTE: Participants should bring a laptop with a connection for an USB stick.
The following subjects will be addressed:
- General overview of a de-icing / anti-icing audit
- Quality Assurance according the latest regulations
- De-icing/Anti-icing audit checklists
- Audit preparation
- General (contracts, ground handling agreements, regulations, etc)
- Fluid documents and records
- Evaluation of staff training and qualification
- Evaluation of de-icing / anti-icing facilities
- Evaluation of de-icing / anti-icing equipment
- Fluid sampling and field checks
This course will provide delegates with a solid theoretical background for a proper de-icing / anti-icing audit.
Who should take this course
All persons involved in de-icing / anti-icing auditing on behalf of operators, service providers and authorities
Participants should have knowledge of:
- De-icing/ Anti-icing on the Ground
- Auditing experience
Participants are recommended to follow our De-icing/Anti-icing on the Ground training course prior to attending the relevant Auditor Training,
1 day, starting at 09.00 and ending at approximately 17.00.