Our Last-minutes? Register now for:
- Introduction to Aviation Regulations for Administrative Personnel, 28 April, Hoofddorp
- Quality Management - Principles & Practice in an Aviation Environment, 12-13 May, London
- Airside Safety, 12-14 May, Hoofddorp
- Air Crew Commission Regulations (EU) 1178/2011 and 290/2012 (new FCL), 12-14 May, Malta
- Flight Dispatch Overview for Business Aviation, 12-16 May, Hoofddorp
- EASA OPS, 14-15 May, Hoofddorp
- Auditing Techniques Flight & Ground OPS - Part OPS Compliance Monitoring, 14-16 May, London
- Nominated Postholder (EU-OPS) Flight Operations (A), 15-16 May, Malta
JAA TO successfully completed the ICAO TRAINAIR PLUS reassessment: Full Membership renewed!
JAA TO and Indonesian DGCA/HRDTA renew MoU in the presence of Dutch Prime Minister and Indonesian officials. Read more.
JAA TO signs MoUs to further strengthen co-operation with high profile aviation organisations in Indonesia. Read more.
JAA TO evaluated and approved as SAFA TRAINING COURSE PROVIDER by 44 Civil Aviation Authorities. Read more
Register now for your EASA or JAA TO examination! Read more.