The AD3M Programme is designed to prepare aviation professionals to generate reports and interpret results for making effective decisions, managing risk and setting priorities for different civil aviation activities, operations, or procedures. The AD3M Program consists of two parts:
- a prerequisite online course, Part 1: Fundamentals of Aviation Data-driven Decision Making (AD3M), to explore the fundamental concepts behind data-driven decision making,
- followed by a virtual course, Part 2: Application of Aviation Data-driven Decision Making (AD3M), to apply the concepts to practical scenarios and real-life situations.
The information, registration, and price information on this webpage only refer to Part 2.
Note that the online Part 1 remains a prerequisite for attending the Virtual or Classroom Part 2 courses. Registration for the Aviation Data-Driven Decision Making (AD3M) - Part 1: Online shall be made separately via this link.
Participants who complete the AD3M Programme (Part 1 and Part 2) will be able to apply best practices of data-driven decision-making in aviation and define suitable key performance indicators (KPIs) in civil aviation sectors.
Upon completion of the Programme, participants will be able to apply aviation data-driven decision-making principles and methods in their professional roles.
Who should take this course
Aviation professionals and managers from Civil Aviation Authorities (CAAs), airlines, aerodrome operators, and other service providers involved in collecting, managing, reporting or making decisions using aviation data.
Note that successful completion of the online Part 1 remains a prerequisite for attending the Virtual or Classroom Part 2 courses. Registration for the Aviation Data-Driven Decision Making (AD3M) - Part 1: Online shall be made separately via this link.
- Computer/ laptop (Windows 7.0 or higher or Mac 10.10. or higher) per participant with multimedia capabilities for interaction (audio, microphone, web camera)
- Internet connection (bandwidth 2.0 Mbps or higher)
- Supported browsers: Windows: Edge 12+, Firefox 27+, Chrome 30+; Mac: Safari 7+, Firefox 27+, Chrome 30+; Linux: Firefox 27+, Chrome 30+
- Teleconferencing software: Any teleconferencing software selected and managed by the Instructor in coordination with Training Center.
5 days / 30 hours