Locations / Date
DOA/POA Combined Annex I (Part 21) Training Course – Available in 2019
Note: This course has been extended from a 3.5 day course to a 4 day course. The content remains the same (provided with the regular updates as according to EASA regulations)
Based on the EU Regulation (EC) 216/2008 the EU Commission has issued amongst others Regulation (EU) 748/2012. Annexed to this Regulation is Annex I (Part 21) setting in Section A Technical Requirements and in Section B the Procedures for competent authorities.
This course will discuss in detail (EU) 748/2012 as far as related to the tasks and responsibilities of applicants and holders of Type Certificates, Restricted Type Certificates, Changes to TC or RTC and Supplemental Type Certificates, Repair approvals, Design Organization Approvals, and Production Organisation Approvals.
The different options regarding the issuance of the Permit to Fly by either the Competent Authority or by the approved Design and/or Production Organization will be explained.
The course will address the following Subparts:
Annex I (Part 21) Section A:
• Subpart A, General provisions
• Subpart B, Type Certificates
• Subpart D, Changes to the type design
• Subpart E, Supplemental Type Certificates
• Subpart G, Production Organization Approval
• Subpart J, Design Organization Approval.
• Subpart K, Parts and Appliances
• Subpart M, Repairs
• Subpart P, Permit to Fly
• Subpart Q, Identification of Products, parts & appliances etc.
Annex I (Part 21) Section B:
• Subpart G, Production Organisation Approval
Also the following EASA Internal Working Procedures are explained:
• TC/STC Procedures
• DOA Procedures; and
• POA Procedures
Courses held on location at the customer’s request can be re-structured to allow a dedicated training content based on specific customers’ needs. Click here for more information.
At the end of the training course the attendees should have a detailed understanding of Annex Part 21 Section A and Section B regarding design and production approvals.
Who should take this course
This course is suitable for, but not limited to:
• Authorities and Industry representatives of the EASA Member States
• Non-EASA Member State Aviation Authorities intending to implement these specific Subparts of Annex 21 and Aviation Industry organisations in Non-EASA Member States who consider applying for an EASA DOA in support of a TC/TC/STC/minor change approval or repair approval and/or PO Approval.
• Staff of Military Aviation Authorities and Military organisations.
A basic understanding of the subjects dealt with in the training course is an advantage.
Starting each day at 09:00 hrs and finishing at approximately 17:00 hrs and at the last day finishing at approximately 16:00 hrs.