Locations / Date
Hoofddorp, NetherlandsDates not yet confirmed
Enter your e-mail address in order to receive an automatic notification when the course becomes open for registration.
ICAO TRAINAIR PLUS - Managing Aviation Training Intelligence (MATI)
The MATI course aims to broaden the management approach of Civil Aviation Training Centre managers to practice decision-making based on managing all available aviation training intelligence. Consulting State master plans, organization analyses, evaluating training needs data, and post-training data to build the training centre portfolio and operational plan is critical to improve States’ or regions’ Universal Safety Oversight Audit Programme (USOAP) audit results and meet aviation growth projections with qualified personnel. Implementing an information and training management system is the key to effective management of aviation training intelligence.
Upon completion of the course, participants will able to accomplish the following:
- Manage compliance of their training organization with ICAO provisions
- Manage the core business mission and vision
- Manage Aviation Training Intelligence
- Establish strategic, operational and implementation plans
- Manage Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for training operations
- Use advanced leadership practices
- Implement an integrated training management system
Who should take this course
Those who are responsible for establishing, managing, or operating an aviation training organization, including current and future training:
- Heads of departments
- Operations managers
PLEASE NOTE: It is ALWAYS a requirement for trainees to bring laptops to ICAO courses. They must have a functioning MS Office and accept USB connection.
5 Days course - From 9am to 5pm.