Locations / Date
Hoofddorp, NetherlandsDates not yet confirmed
Enter your e-mail address in order to receive an automatic notification when the course becomes open for registration.
Aircraft Operations Regulatory Safety Oversight
The course discusses the complexity of operational and commercial agreements in Aviation. Main topics:
- Aircraft operations (ownership, drylease and wetlease);
- The safety overview in case of acquisitions and mergers;
- Codeshare and interline agreements (responsibilities);
- The ‘classic’ contractual clauses and their interpretation. Suggestions to solve problems;
- The safety challenges in relation to the underlying operational or maintenance agreements;
- Conflicts of interests between manufacturers, lessors, operators, subcontractors, and authorities; and
- Safety/security responsibilities and mandatory requirements under ICAO, EASA, NAA’s and their roles.
The course approach is based on classic commercial operations and their relevant agreements (dry operating lease, wet lease, conditions for non-EU 'Third country operators’, and so. Some important topics are:
- Responsibilities of the State of Registration / State of Operator
- Art. 83.bis
- Liberalisation and safety: a conflict?
- Dry Operating Lease / Wetlease: relevant responsibilities
- Mergers and acquisitions: safety concerns
- Sub-contracting responsibilities
- Codeshare / interline
- Traffic rights
- Consumer protection
Better view on the responsibilities of States, Operators, Service Providers, sub-contractors in the light of commercial agreements between operators.
Who should take this course
Operators (legal, commercial, operational departments) and National Aviation Authorities (safety overview officers).