Locations / Date
Hoofddorp, Netherlands17 - 18 April 2018 - available
Aircraft Operations Regulatory Safety Oversight
- Introduction: complexity of operational and commercial agreements – safety and security implications.
- Relevant safety and security responsibilities: role of the NAA’s.
- Aircraft operations: ownership, drylease, wetlease.
- Art. 83bis
- Codeshare and interline agreements: responsibilities
- Safety overview in case of acquisitions and mergers
- The role of ICAO and EASA
- Responsibilities of the State of Registration / State of Operator
- Art. 83.bis
- Liberalisation and safety: a conflict?
- Dry Operating Lease / Wetlease: relevant responsibilities
- Mergers and acquisitions: safety concerns
- Sub-contracting responsibilities
- Codeshare / interline
- Traffic rights
- Consumer protection
Better view on the responsibilities of States, Operators, Service Providers, sub-contractors in the light of commercial agreements between operators.
Who should take this course
Operators: commercial dept, operations, legal dept.
NAA’s: safety and licensing dept.