Locations / Date
Hoofddorp, NetherlandsDates not yet confirmed
Enter your e-mail address in order to receive an automatic notification when the course becomes open for registration.
Fast Track Programme DOA / POA / CS25
Based on the EU Regulation (EC) 216/2008 the EU Commission has issued amongst others Regulation (EU) 748/2012. Annexed to this Regulation is Annex I (Part 21) setting in Section A Technical Requirements and in Section B the Procedures for competent authorities.
This course will discuss in detail (EU) 748/2012 as far as related to the tasks and responsibilities of applicants and holders of a Type Certificate, Restricted Type Certificate, Changes to TC or RTC and Supplemental Type Certificates, Repairs approvals, Design Organization Approval, and Production Organisation Approval.
The different options regarding the issuance of the Permit to Fly by either the Competent Authority or by the approved Design and/or Production Organization will be highlighted.
This CS-25 part of the program will provide the delegates with a basic understanding of the typical certification challenges when performing changes on Large Aeroplanes. The delegate will be presented the typical paragraphs with general interpretation.
The DOA/POA part of the program will address the following Subparts:
- Subpart A, General provisions
- Subpart B, Type Certificates
- Subpart D, Changes to the type design
- Subpart E, Supplemental Type Certificates
- Subpart G, Production Organization Approval
- Subpart J, Design Organization Approval.
- Subpart K, Parts and Appliances
- Subpart M, Repairs
- Subpart P, Permit to Fly
- Subpart Q, Identification of Products, parts & appliances etc.
- Subpart G, Production Organisation Approval
- EASA DOA/POA approval procedures
The CS25 part
This part will provide the necessary knowledge to the participants how to classify and certify Large Aeroplanes Cabin Interior Design Changes & Repairs (presented as part of the DOA course).
The content of the training course is based on the assumption that a so-called “green aircraft” exists with all necessary structural and systems interface provisions available in the cabin needed for the installation of the change.
The course will also address relevant paragraphs of CS-25, Certification Specifications for Large Aeroplanes, including information regarding CS-25 Appendix F Flammability Testing, and Appendix H, Continued Airworthiness.
At the end of the training course the attendees should have a detailed understanding of Annex Part 21 Section A and Section B regarding design and production approvals. Further to equip the participant with the basic knowledge how to apply for a change, propose a certification program and how to prepare and show compliance with the related certification standards.
Who should take this course
This course is suitable for, but not limited to:
Authorities and Industry representatives of the EASA Member States
- Non-EASA Member State Aviation Authorities intending to implement these specific Subparts of Annex 21 and Aviation Industry organisations in Non-EASA Member States who consider applying for an EASA DOA in support of a TC/TC/STC/minor change approval or repair approval and/or PO Approval.
- Staff of Military Aviation Authorities and Military organisations.
A basic understanding of the subjects dealt with in the training course is an advantage.
5 days, starting at 09:00 and ending at approximately 17:00