EASA Air Operations Introduction (structure and basic principles)
The European Union has published Commission Regulation (EU) No 965/2012 laying down technical requirements and administrative procedures related to air operations.
This EU Regulation has an impact on how National Aviation authorities (NAA) and Operators work and demonstrate their compliance with regulations.
This course introduces the structure and the basic principles of the regulation.
The following topics will be addressed:
- History of European aviation regulations.
- General overview of the Basic Regulation and it’s applicability.
- General overview of EASA regulations and the position of Regulation Air Operations therein.
- EASA Rule making process.
- EASA Air Operations – structure.
- EASA Air Operations – Cover Regulation.
- EASA Air Operations – General overview of the Annexes (Parts).
Every course subject will be concluded with an interactive quiz.
To gain knowledge of the basic principles and structure of Regulation Air Operations, to understand the different types of operation and their applicability.
Who should take this course
- Operators and pilots who need an introduction to Regulation Air Operations.
- Competent Authorities (NAAs).
- Personnel of Design-, Production-, Maintenance- and Continuing Airworthiness Organisation who need general knowledge of Regulation Air Operations.
- International Organisations operating in European aviation environment or training for this environment.
- Anyone with an interest in EASA regulations.
Note: This course is also ideally suited to be run at the client’s location with the majority of the personnel involved attending so they all receive the same information.
None, however a general knowledge of aviation is beneficial.
1 day, starting at 09:00 and ending at approximately 17:00.