Locations / Date
European Flight Time Limitations: (EC REG 83/2014 – ‘Subpart FTL')
A two day specialist workshop centred around the new European Flight/Duty Time Limitations and Rest Requirements, as prescribed in Subpart FTL, which has recently been added to Annex 111 of EC REG 965/2012
The following topics will be addressed:
- Differences between Subpart FTL and EU OPS Subpart Q
- Overview: Subpart FTL and AMC/GM and CS.FTL.1
- Operator responsibilities
- Crew member responsibilities
- Introduction to Fatigue Risk Management Systems
- Flight Times and Duty Periods
- Split Duties
- Standby Duties
- Rest Periods
- Records that shall be maintained
- Practical Group Exercise throughout the Workshop
Delegates will be asked to participate in work groups to simulate the practical application of Subpart FTL.
Participants are advised to bring a laptop to the course.
To enable the delegate to gain a full understanding of the latest European regulation pertaining to Flight and Duty Time Limitations and rest requirements
Who should take this course
Personnel from Air Operators (Aeroplane) conducting Commercial Air Transport operations;
Aircrew; Management; Rostering/Operations personnel.
This 2-day workshop will start at 09:00 and finish at approximately 17:00