Locations / Date
EASA MMEL/MEL Training Course
This course will familiarise participants with legislation concerning MMELs and understanding MMELs and MELs for operational use.
The following topics will be addressed:
- ICAO/EU Regulatory Material, including ICAO Annex, EU Part Air Regulations and CS-MMEL (TGL26)
- The MMEL Document and the OEB Process
- Calculation of Safety Impact
- Rectification Intervals
- MMEL Supplements
- Operator’s MEL
- The Use of CS-MMEL(TGL 26)
- Repair Interval Extensions (RIE)
- Some other stuff if we have time!
- Understanding of MMEL ownership and relationship to certification standards.
This course will familiarise participants with the legislation concerning MMELs and MELs. This course will attempt to answer the following two important questions:
1. How Does a Manufacturer create an MMEL? 2. How Does an Operator create and amend an MEL?
Who should take this course
NAA Regulators and air operators
1 day (starting at 09:00 and ending at approximately 17:00).
NOTE: Participants should bring a laptop since some of the course material is provided on USB sticks.