Locations / Date
EASA Air Operations for Helicopters
EU regulations impact National Aviation Authorities, commercial and non-commercial operators across the air operations domain. This course introduces the structure and basic principles of the regulations, and covers the detailed scope of the requirements.
- Introduction to ICAO, EASA and the Basic Regulation 216/2008
- Air Operations Cover Regulation 965/2012
- Annex I - Definitions (including abbreviations & acronyms)
- Annex II – Authority Requirements (ARO)
- Annex III – Organisation Requirements (ORO)
- Annex IV – Commercial Air Transport (CAT)
- Annex V – Specific Approvals (SPA)
- Annex VI – Non-commercial Complex (NCC)
- Annex VII – Non-commercial Other-than Complex (NCO)
- Annex VIII – Specialised Operations (SPO)
To familiarise participants with EU requirements for competent authorities, commercial and non-commercial helicopter operations.
Who should take this course
Appropriate personnel from helicopter operators and National Aviation Authorities (e.g. accountable managers; nominated persons and their deputies; senior pilots; compliance monitoring and flight safety
personnel; flight operations inspectors; and regulatory policy staff).
An interest in gathering and understanding regulatory requirements for helicopter operations in the EU.
Delegates are requested to bring their laptop to the course.
3 days, starting at 09.00 on all 3 days and finishing at 15:00 on the third day to allow for testing when available.