Locations / Date
Reliability Programme Training Course
This course is intended to help delegates understand the principle processes associated with reliability programmes. The potential issues associated with the management and interpretation are discussed and explored.
- Regulatory requirements in Part M
- Concept of Reliability centered maintenance/MSG 3
- Theory on Statistical methods and Failure distribution functions
- Development of Maintenance Programme
- The types of reliability analysis required for an effective programme
- Administration and Management of the Reliability Programme
- Key Elements of a Reliability Programme
- Escalation of maintenance tasks
- Small Fleet Reliability
- Approval of the Reliability Programme
- After this training the participants must be able to demonstrate an understanding of reliability programmes necessary for the maintenance programme for MSG-3 aircraft. The delegate should be able to setup a reliability programme for the aircraft managed by their CAMO or be able to assess the reliability programme.
- The participant will be able to understand the responsibilities of the actors in initial and continuing airworthiness.
- The participant will be able to understand the basic mathematical principles in relation to reliability, and understanding of the relationship between the time to failure distribution, the reliability function, and the hazard rate.
- The participant should be able to understand the meaning of escalation programmes, and be able to set up an escalation package.
Who should take this course
- Quality managers/engineers;
- Reliability managers/engineers;
- Maintenance programme managers/engineers
- CAA Airworthiness Managers/Inspectors
- Any person interested in the field of reliability programmes with a background and knowledge of continuing airworthiness.
- Some experience with aircraft maintenance management processes
- Familiarity with Maintenance Programmes
2 days, starting at 09:00 and finishing at around 16:30.