Locations / Date
Hoofddorp, NetherlandsDates not yet confirmed
Enter your e-mail address in order to receive an automatic notification when the course becomes open for registration.
Flight Dispatcher Introduction Course
This 80 hour Dispatch Introduction course covers the essentials that non licensed Flight Operations staff use during their daily routine. It is designed to facilitate to those, who have had some basic working experience, but do not require a license, with the formal knowledge to perform a more efficient job. It is also suited for those holding a license, but have not had annual recurrent training, to update on latest industry requirements.
This course is provided together with our partner Jeppesen.
Topics covered during the course include:
- Aeronautical Knowledge
- Basic Navigation and Flight Planning
- Performance Based Navigation
- Generic Aircraft Systems
- Aerodynamics, Mass & Balance, Performance
- Air Law (ICAO and EASA based)
- Dangerous Goods
- Communications, Security & Emergency
- Dispatch Resource Management
- Fuel Conservation Strategies & Flight Monitoring
- Basics on International Flight Planning
The syllabus follows the topics required per the IOSA Standards Manual Ed3. and ICAO Doc 7192 D3, but not the requirements needing to met for issuance of a state license.
Intend is to introduce participants to the essentials of flight dispatch.
Participants will learn:
- Workflow processes and protocols of an international Airline Operations Center (AOC).
- Airline operations control fundamentals and ops control indoc training.
- Basic theory of commercial aviation dispatch procedures and work rules.
Local and international regulations and language used in the AOC
Who should take this course
Dispatcher and Operations staff (FOO or FOA)
2 weeks (10 days) from Monday to Friday. Starting at 09:00 finishing around 17:00 each working day.