Vacancy: Sales & Training Assistant (Full-time, 40 hours per week)
(with room to grow into a Marketing & Sales role)
Are you an ambitious pro-active commercially inclined professional, having a service- and customer satisfaction oriented nature and wants to make career in sales? Are you looking for a job in a small commercial team in a dynamic international market? Then this function may be the start of a next step in your career. JAA TO is looking for a Sales & Training Assistant for its office in Hoofddorp, The Netherlands. The Sales & Training Assistant is part of the Marketing & Sales Team, which is the heart of the organisation. Within the dynamic organisation, the Marketing & Sales Team is responsible for coordinating, planning and selling all JAA TO Courses throughout the world, as well as keeping close contact with other departments within JAA TO, instructors and course-participants.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- General assistance to the Marketing & Sales Team with all administrative-related tasks.
- General assistance to participants attending training courses and trainers delivering the courses.
- Administration of the general Training Department email box (respond to incoming enquiries, assist with enrolling course participants on the website, advise clients, prepare and issue invitation letters etc.)
- General in-house and on-site course administration, including communications via email, telephone etc. as needed
- Assist the team in selling, up- and cross selling for existing and new customers/quote requests. This includes communication via email, telephone etc to existing and new customers
- Pro-active in acquiring participants for scheduled courses to maximize the fill rate. Able to qualify potential participants for the courses and address them with the right message
- Assist the team by making and realizing account plans for the key customers, the account management, building relationships and customer satisfaction
- Participate in courses at Hoofddorp to present JAA TO in order to create up- and cross selling
- Participate in course-breaks for talks with participants and trainer
- Be an ambassador of JAA TO, presenting the organisation and courses favourably and in a structured professional way
- Follow up of marketing campaigns, mailings etc.
- Responsible for e-exam supervision and administration.
- Attending team meetings and sharing best practice with colleagues.
- Processing and filling feedback forms, contracts, book orders etc.
- Any other assistance with administrative and ad-hoc tasks as needed by the Marketing & Sales Department.
- Assistance to the Manager Marketing & Sales Strategies by administrative tasks regarding the scheduling and coordination of new courses in the company’s administration system, including planning/rostering of the trainers.
- Assistance in maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers in person and via telephone calls and email.
- Checking various incoming invoices from trainers, then updating relevant information into company’s administration system as per company’s procedures etc.
- Assistance for administrative-related issues regarding the eLearning platform and eLearning courses.
- Minimum HBO (Bachelor’s Degree) level educated, preferably in business administration or disciplines related to sales, marketing, aviation etc
- At least 2 years’ experience, preferable in a sales organisation/department
- Excellent knowledge of English, both written and spoken
- Commercially-inclined and commercially-oriented nature
- Affinity with sales activities; personal interest for customer relationship
- Interest in developing professional skills in the field of marketing and sales
- Excellent and diplomatic communication skills within a multi-cultural environment
- Good knowledge about the portfolio of JAA TO in order to be a ‘trusted’ person for customers and prospects
- Ability to work independently, ability to anticipate certain situations relevant to the work situation
- Optimal work tempo needed without the risk of quality deterioration
- Accurate and detail-oriented – work must be done with care
- Ability to take initiative when appropriate
- Service- and customer satisfaction oriented nature
- Decision-making skills
- Willingness to be flexible (stay longer, come in earlier or work from home if needed)
- Positive and respectful attitude towards your manager, the Director, participants, trainers and colleagues
- Stress management: Ability to work under pressure, to prioritize and to meet deadlines
- Organisational skills: work should be done in a structured manner
- Willingness to help where necessary
- Punctual and reliable (JAA TO and colleagues must be able to rely on you)
- Sensitive to confidential information with the organisation
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office programs
- A great job in a dynamic international environment within the aviation world
Please send your motivation letter and CV to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Vacancy: Regulatory Course Instructors
Expression of Interest:
JAA TO is looking for regulatory course instructors, in various regulatory areas of expertise. Our trainers are hired on a freelance basis and work for either Civil Aviation Authorities, Industry organisations and/or Universities.
JAA TO Freelance Trainers are experts on aviation regulations, passionate and enthusiastic about delivering high quality regulatory training, and possess excellent instructional competencies.
Minimum requirements are:
- Specialist on the relevant aviation regulations.
- Possess significant training experience and be able to deliver competency-based training in their field of expertise.
- Have already completed successfully a Train the Trainers Programme (either from JAA TO or from ICAO, or equivalent).