Vacancy: Receptionist (Full-time, 40 hours per week)
JAA TO is looking for a Receptionist for its office in Hoofddorp, The Netherlands. As a Receptionist you will be the first contact point for many visitors arriving here from all over the world, for either courses or meetings. You are someone who loves taking on a caring role and who can pick things up very quickly. You will be a key player in keeping the premises and classrooms tidy and ready for courses each day. You enjoy working with people and helping both visitors and staff where needed, while keeping the reception desk organized and efficient. This includes but is not limited to: facility related matters, inventory upkeep, staff assistance and course related administrative work.
- Check and answer reception emails
- Answer all external phone calls to the JAA TO and convey messages to the relevant persons or departments
- Open and close the buildings and welcome guests and trainers to the JAA TO and ensure that they feel very welcome
- Classroom and meeting room preparation: Prepare classrooms and/or meeting rooms prior to the relevant day(s) according to the procedures including name tags, books and student gift package; On training course days and/or meeting days, ensure that all classrooms and/or meeting rooms are ready for use and that the trainers are logged in to the system, ready to teach the training course
- Keep training rooms and public areas tidy
- Responsible for all local trainer hotel bookings and any queries regarding the bookings
- Assist staff with administrative support when needed
- Assist guests with hotel shuttle bookings, course information and any other queries
- Assist guests with registrations for e-exams
- Assist the Marketing & Sales / Training Planning Department with sending of external book orders, via courier, to international destinations
- Keep track of refrigerator stock (i.e., if drinks need to be stocked up)
- Responsible for supply stock, includig keeping track of inventories and timely orders, together with the Office & Facilities Manager
- Keep track of the reception log book
- Print certificates for participants at the end of each training course according to relevant procedures
- Prepare outgoing postal mail each day
- Assist with solving simple facility-related matters
- Other incidental tasks as requested by the Office & Facilities Manager and/or other Managers within JAA TO
- Post-secondary education and minimum 3 years of experience in Receptionist functions
- Excellent knowledge and command of English, both written and spoken. Dutch as additional language at similar level (or higher) is preferable.
- Sound knowledge of modern Windows systems and the Microsoft Office programs
- Ability to take initiative, work independently, and anticipate on process critical situations
- Service-oriented nature
- Accurate and detail-oriented, able to cope with stressful situations
- Being flexible and able to work together with colleagues as a small team
- Positive attitude towards participants, trainers and colleagues
- A willingness to help out where necessary
- Punctual and reliable
Please send your motivation letter and CV to the following email address: email@example.com
Vacancy: Regulatory Course Instructors
Expression of Interest:
JAA TO is looking for regulatory course instructors, in various regulatory areas of expertise. Our trainers are hired on a freelance basis and work for either Civil Aviation Authorities, Industry organisations and/or Universities.
JAA TO Freelance Trainers are experts on aviation regulations, passionate and enthusiastic about delivering high quality regulatory training, and possess excellent instructional competencies.
Minimum requirements are:
- Specialist on the relevant aviation regulations.
- Possess significant training experience and be able to deliver competency-based training in their field of expertise.
- Have already completed successfully a Train the Trainers Programme (either from JAA TO or from ICAO, or equivalent).