Locations / Date
Hoofddorp, Netherlands16 - 18 September 2019 - available
Aviation Security Threat and Risk Assessment Training
This course is aimed at those who have the responsibility for preparing and interpreting security threat and risk on civil aviation operations. It starts with defining threat and risk in a security context and then covers qualitative and quantitative assessment techniques and covers presentation of the assessments.
Delivered in collaboration with AVSC LTD.
• Threat and Risk Relationships
• Risk Appetite in Aviation
• Regulation and Risk
• Interpreting Threat Assessments
• Using Open Source Intelligence
• Qualitative Assessment Technique
• Quantitative Assessments
• Recording the Assessment
• Heat Maps and Graphical Presentation
• TRAM ™ Assessment Tool