Locations / Date
Hoofddorp, NetherlandsDates not yet confirmed
Enter your e-mail address in order to receive an automatic notification when the course becomes open for registration.
ICAO TRAINAIR PLUS - Cross Cultural Awareness skills for Immigration officers
This course is an ICAO harmonized-training package developed by Qatar Aeronautical College (QAC), Qatar. JAA TO is proud to deliver ICAO harmonized-training packages and supports ICAO's activities, as part of its role as ICAO Regional Training Center of Excellence (RTCE).
The course aims to provide airport immigration officers with knowledge, skills and attitudes required to effectively and efficiently handle various situations arising from cultural differences among travelers in accordance with Local Airport Security Guidance Manual.
Upon successful completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Identify cultural differences
- Apply effective communication
- Provide high level customer service
- Take appropriate action in case of situations which occur due to traveller cultural differences
Who should take this course
The primary target population is an immigration airport officers. The secondary target population are immigration supervisors, ground handling agents, AVSEC officers, Passenger service provider’s agents.
- Persons assigned to work as immigration officers
- Able to speak, read and write in English
- Two-year experience in the field of civil aviation and air-transport industry
PLEASE NOTE: It is ALWAYS a requirement for trainees to bring laptops to ICAO courses. They must have a functioning MS Office and accept USB connection.
This is a 5-day course, starting at 9:00 and ending at approximately 17:30.