Locations / Date
Hoofddorp, NetherlandsDates not yet confirmed
Enter your e-mail address in order to receive an automatic notification when the course becomes open for registration.
ICAO TRAINAIR PLUS - Travel Documents
This course is an ICAO harmonized-training package developed by the Turkish Aviation Academy (TAA), Turkey. JAA TO is proud to deliver ICAO harmonized-training packages and supports ICAO's activities, as part of its role as ICAO Regional Training Center of Excellence (RTCE).
This course will enable participants with the adequate competencies to acquire the relevant knowledge and skills to correctly identify the difference between genuine and fraudulent travel documents, apply profiling techniques, and discern between impostors and legitimate passengers
Upon successful completion of this course, participants will be able to;
- Receive and identify travel documents
- Cross-match travel documentUtilize databases to determine appropriateness of travel documents for intended travel
- Identify security features on all types of travel documents
- Detect forgeries and/or impostors
- Correctly profile travel documents holders
Who should take this course
Primary Passenger Services Agents. Secondary supervisors and managers, who are not directly involved in the travel documents control, but supervise and have the ultimate authority over the Passenger Services Agents.
1. High-school degree
2. Fluency in English
3. Fluency in at least one foreign language (desired)
4. Successful completion of Passenger Services training or equivalent
PLEASE NOTE: It is ALWAYS a requirement for trainees to bring laptops to ICAO courses. They must have a functioning MS Office and accept USB connection.
This is a 3-day course, starting at 9:00 and ending at approximately 17:30.