Locations / Date
Hoofddorp, NetherlandsDates not yet confirmed
Enter your e-mail address in order to receive an automatic notification when the course becomes open for registration.
ICAO TRAINAIR PLUS - Aviation Security Practice for Screening Checkpoint Supervisors
This course is an ICAO harmonized-training package developed by the Civil Aviation Training Center of Korean Airports Corporation (KAC), Republic of Korea. JAA TO is proud to deliver ICAO harmonized-training packages and supports ICAO's activities, as part of its role as ICAO Regional Training Center of Excellence (RTCE).
This refresher course will provide screening checkpoint supervisors with the necessary knowledge, skills and attitude to continue the administrative and operational oversight of their teams to effectively and efficiently implement procedures in accordance with National/Airport Security Programme.
The course content is based on:
Annex 17 (9th Edition, Amendment 14);
Aviation Security Manual (Doc 8973, 9th Edition)
- Chapter 7 (Quality Control)
- Chapter 8.2 (Human Factors in Aviation Security Operations)
- Chapter 11 (Airport Security)
- Chapter 12 (Special categories of passengers and carriage of firearms)
Upon successful completion of this course, participants will be able to;
- Determine applicable current international, national and airport aviation security regulations;
- Determine the procedures on special categories of passengers and carriage of firearms; and
- Conduct assessment of a screening agent.
Who should take this course
Primary Airport security supervisors in charge of screening checkpoint, secondary Airport Security Managers
At least 1 year job experience as a security supervisor. PLEASE NOTE: It is ALWAYS a requirement for trainees to bring laptops to ICAO courses. They must have a functioning MS Office and accept USB connection.
This is a 3-day course, starting at 9:00 and ending at approximately 17:30.