Locations / Date
Hoofddorp, NetherlandsDates not yet confirmed
Enter your e-mail address in order to receive an automatic notification when the course becomes open for registration.
ICAO TRAINAIR PLUS - Supervising Airport Teams to Deliver Great Customer Service
This course is delivered in cooperation with GCAS, the Gulf Centre for Aviation Studies, and is an ICAO Trainair Plus course.
This is a five day programme targeting the importance of customer service at an airport, and in particular the impact of supervisors’ leadership skills on their operational teams. Delegates will explore how to become positive role models and get the best from their teams to enhance the day-to-day customer experience.
The course is highly interactive with activities, role plays and participation throughout.
The following topics will be covered:
- Customer service theories
- Handling difficult customers
- Coaching as a leadership style
- Developing a positive team culture
By the end of the training course the attendees should be able to:
- Explain why customer service is so important at an airport, and the impact their leadership has
- Understand the latest customer service thinking
- Handle difficult customers
- Use a coaching leadership style
- Contribute towards developing a positive team culture
Who should take this course
- Supervisors of customer service departments in an airport
- Customer service duty managers
- Delegates should have a good command of the English language
- Delegates should be working in a customer service environment with some responsibility for supervising teams.
PLEASE NOTE: It is ALWAYS a requirement for trainees to bring laptops to ICAO courses. They must have a functioning MS Office and accept USB connection.
5 days, starting at 09:00 on the first day and ending at approx 16.30 on the last day.