Locations / Date
Enter your e-mail address in order to receive an automatic notification when the course becomes open for registration.
Air Crew Commission Regulations (EU) 1178/2011 and Amending Regulations
This three day course on EASA Air Crew Regulation provides a brief presentation of Basic Regulation 216/08 and a comprehensive introduction to the annexes contained in EU regulation 1178/11 and Amending Regulations for Air Crew.
For courses held in Hoofddorp, we have the below EASA E-Examinations available:
- Authority Requirements for Aircrew - General overview [E.1178-ARA.001]
- Authority Requirements for Aircrew - Detailed [E.1178-ARA.002]
- CC-Qualification of Cabin Crew Involved in Commercial Air Transport Operations.0 [E.1178-CC.001]
- Conversion and Acceptance of Licences.001-001 [E.1178.AN.II.III.001]
- FCL-A-General Requirements.001-001 [E.1178.FCL-A.001]
- FCL-BC-Non Commercial Licences.001-001 [E.1178.FCL-BC.001]
- FCL-DEF-Professional Licences.001-001 [E.1178.FCL-DEF.001]
- FCL-GH-Ratings/Aeroplanes.001-001 [E.1178.FCL-GH (A).001-001]
- FCL-GH-Ratings/Helicopters.001-001 [E.1178.FCL-GH.001]
- FCL-GHI-Ratings.001-001 [E.1178.FCL-GHI.001-001]
- FCL-JK-Instructors and Examiners.001-001 [E.1178.FCL-JK.001]
- Organisation Requirements for Aircrew - General overview (Part-ORA) [E.1178-ORA.001]
- Organisation Requirements for Aircrew - Detailed (Part-ORA) [E.1178-ORA.002]
- Part Med.001-001 [E.1178.AN.IV.001]
The main content addresses the following topics:
Intro to the Basic Regulation EC 216/08
Detailed review of Air Crew Regulation EU 1178/11:
- Annex I Part FCL
- Annex II Condition for converting existing national licenses
- Annex III Conditions for the acceptance of licenses issued by or on behalf of 3rd countries
- Annex IV Part Medical
- Annex V Part Cabin Crew
- Annex VI Authority requirements for Air Crew
- Annex VII Organization requirements for Air Crew
- Associated Acceptable Means of Compliance (AMC) and Guidance Material (GM)
To familiarize participants with the new structure and content of the Air Crew regulation.
Who should take this course
- Staff members of AOC holders and training organizations.
- Flight Operations Inspectors from NAA’s and external auditors
A desire to understand the content of Air Crew requirements.
Note: Participants are kindly requested to bring their laptop to the training venue. Part of the training material will be provided electronically on a USB stick and access to this information is required for some elements of the course.
3 Days Starting at 09:00 on all 3 days and ending at approx. 17:00 on the first two days and 15:00 on the third day.