Air Crew Commission Regulations (EU) 1178/2011 and 290/2012 (new FCL)
With option to reserve examination
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Dates not yet confirmed
25 - 27 June 2014
St. Julians, Malta
12 - 14 May 2014
09 - 11 September 2014
This three day course on EASA Air Crew Regulation provides a brief presentation of Basic Regulation 216/08 and a comprehensive introduction to the annexes contained in EC regulation 1178/11 and EC regulation 290/2012 for Air Crew.
The main content addresses the following topics:
Intro to the Basic Regulation EC 216/08
Detailed review of Air Crew Regulation EC 1178/11 and EC 290/2012:
- Annex I Part FCL
- Annex II Condition for converting existing national licenses
- Annex III Conditions for the acceptance of licenses issued by or on behalf of 3rd countries
- Annex IV Part Medical
- Annex V Part Cabin Crew
- Annex VI Authority requirements for Air Crew
- Annex VII Organization requirements for Air Crew
- Associated Acceptable Means of Compliance (AMC) and Guidance Material (GM)
To familiarize participants with the new structure and content of the Air Crew regulation.
- Staff members of AOC holders and training organizations.
- Flight Operations Inspectors from NAA’s and external auditors
A desire to understand the content of Air Crew requirements.
Note: Participants are kindly requested to bring their laptop to the training venue. Part of the training material will be provided electronically and access to this information is required for some elements of the course.
3 Days Starting at 09:00 on all 3 days and ending at approx. 17:00 on the first two days and 15:00 on the third day (allowing time for testing afterwards, when available).