Locations / Date
Hoofddorp, NetherlandsDates not yet confirmed
Enter your e-mail address in order to receive an automatic notification when the course becomes open for registration.
DOA/POA Combined (Annex Part 21) Training Course
Based on the EU Regulation (EC) 216/2008 the EU Commission has issued amongst others Regulation (EU) 748/2012. Annexed to this Regulation is Annex I (Part 21) setting in Section A Technical Requirements and in Section B the Procedures for competent authorities.
This course will discuss in detail (EU) 748/2012 as far as related to the tasks and responsibilities of applicants and holders of a Type Certificate, Restricted Type Certificate, Changes to TC or RTC and Supplemental Type Certificates, Repairs approvals, Design Organization Approval, and Production Organisation Approval.
The different options regarding the issuance of the Permit to Fly by either the Competent Authority or by the approved Design and/or Production Organization will be highlighted.
Courses held on location at the customer’s request can be re-structured to allow a dedicated training based on specific needs. Click here for more information.
The course will address the following Subparts:
- Subpart A, General provisions
- Subpart B, Type Certificates
- Subpart D, Changes to the type design
- Subpart E, Supplemental Type Certificates
- Subpart G, Production Organization Approval
- Subpart J, Design Organization Approval.
- Subpart K, Parts and Appliances
- Subpart M, Repairs
- Subpart P, Permit to Fly
- Subpart Q, Identification of Products, parts & appliances etc.
- Subpart G, Production Organisation Approval
- EASA DOA/POA approval procedures
At the end of the training course the attendees should have a detailed understanding of Annex Part 21 Section A and Section B regarding design and production approvals.
Who should take this course
This course is suitable for, but not limited to:
- Authorities and Industry representatives of the EASA Member States
- Non-EASA Member State Aviation Authorities intending to implement these specific Subparts of Annex 21 and Aviation Industry organisations in Non-EASA Member States who consider applying for an EASA DOA in support of a TC/TC/STC/minor change approval or repair approval and/or PO Approval.
- Staff of Military Aviation Authorities and Military organisations.
A basic understanding of the subjects dealt with in the training course is an advantage.
NOTE: Participants should bring a laptop since some of the course material is provided on USB sticks.
Starting at 13:00 on the first day and starting at 9:00 on the other days, ending at approximately 17:00.