Locations / Date
Train the Trainers Programme
This course is intended for individuals whose task it is to carry out training programs in their specialist area and who aim to deliver tailor-made training programs in an efficient and effective way. Throughout the course the participants are active and learn through participation.
The learning process
- Icebreakers, Warm-ups or Closers
- Maslow's needs
- Arousal and Learning
- How we learn
- Learning styles
The teaching process
- Trainer vs. Instructor vs. Coach vs. Facilitator
- How do I motivate Learners?
- The seven steps of the andragogic process
- Creating a positive learning atmosphere
- Transfer of learning Verbal and non-verbal communication
- Phases of instruction
- The six steps in the thinking process (Bloom)
- Teaching approaches
- Input Methods
- Group Dynamics
- Iceberg Model
- Training aids
- Planning your lesson: how, when and why
Who should take this course
- Pre-service and in-service trainers with little or no formal training background with subject-matter expertise in the area to be taught/instructed, including (but not limited to):
- Cabin Crew
- Subject matter expertise in the area wished to be taught/instructed.
- Participants are recommended to bring appropriate material for their own area of instruction to use as demonstration.
4 days including mini-lessons carried out by the participants. Day 1 starting at 9:00; day 4 ending at approximately 17:00.